This Page ~ Esta Página

I created this site to get in some way to whom I would like to read the letters I have received from some fan's of here in Latin America, although I do not doubt that some another letter the i did, I can't avoid, i admire too to Super junior but ... even though i will never know in person, somehow, I have and I would like to convey what i feel, it is likely that not read some of the letters but at least I know that ... at least i tried, begins... More Than A Letter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cree este sitio para llegar de alguna manera a quienes quiero que lean las cartas que he recibido de algunas fan's de aquí de latinoamerica, aunque no dudo que alguna que otra carta las hice yo, no lo puedo evitar, admiro demasiado a Super junior pero... apesar de que nunca los podré conocer en persona, de alguna manera tengo y quiero transmitirles lo que siento, es probable de que no lean algunas de las cartas pero por lo menos se que... por lo menos lo intenté, aqui comienza... Más que una carta...

jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013

Valentine Day ~ Día de San Valentin



Good ... Hello to all! Today I bring you a very special letter .... keep knocking ...

Valentine's Day!

Perhaps this letter never be read by the person to whom it is addressed but it doesn't matter… I love…
Already there are very few days for the most important date…the day in that every woman expects to be perfectionist with a gift…a flower…just a few sweet.. the day in which all we hope someone say I LOVE YOU!
Today I want to be the first person that day tell you I LOVE YOU!with sincerity…with a heart full of love to give you in spite of the differences that may exist such as language, the difficulty as the distance is the biggest obstacle, i just wanted you to know that you're still being the special person in my heart, that in spite of the fact that we never saw I LOVE YOU! .
I can't stop thinking about it, as I always ask my star in the sky to take care of you and light…i hope someday to be able to see yourself in a show;do not want to be with a strong desire to see you in person the rest of my life, although I don't even see him among all the others, i only conformed with see you once… I admire you as an artist you're special, a great comedian, dancer and singer but on all the things you are my love impossible, i will follow thee loving in spite of time and distance that separates us.
When your smile i filled with joy… I'm going to tell you something, that you see in those programs where Super Junior was and when it appears the subtitle in Spanish not lent him the slightest attention only you i see you and your smile fills my soul… I forget everything and i look only to you…I Love You!
Not because you say you are ugly… I see you and you're transparent it doesn't matter if you do the ridiculous or the other want to leave you in ridiculous…that made me fall in love with you, your woody, your humility all what counts in life… that human being so fragile at times are the things that take it into account to love you more each day that passes.
I want to see this day as special as it is for Valentine's day you are happy with who this with you…I'm happy with that your you're here, I love you i will continue, because it will lead you in my heart always.
I promise to try and be happy…give sweets, embrace strong to anyone who is next to me, that for every hug i'll know that you're by my side I LOVE YOU! Be happy!... .Here I'll be loving you the distance and asking my star that will look and light your path…

That was all for today, I wish you all a beautiful Valentine's Day ... even if it is by far ... Bye bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bueno... Hola a todos! hoy les traigo una carta muy especial!... disfrutenla...

Día de los enamorados!


Tal vez esta carta nunca sea leída por la persona a quien va dirigida pero no importa… Lo seguiré amando…



Ya faltan muy pocos días para la fecha mas importante…el día en que toda mujer espera a ser alagada con un regalo…una flor…tan solo unos dulces.. el día en que todas esperamos decir a alguien TE AMO!.
Hoy quiero ser la primera persona que ese día te diga TE AMO! con sinceridad…con el corazón lleno de amor para darte a pesar de las diferencias que puedan existir como el idioma, la dificultad como la distancia que es el mayor obstáculo, quiero que sepas que sigues siendo la persona especial en mi corazón, que a pesar de que nunca nos vimos yo TE AMO! .
No puedo dejar de pensar en ti… como siempre le pido a mi estrella en el cielo que te cuide y te de luz…espero algun dia poder verte en un show; no quiero quedar con las ganas de verte en persona el resto de mi vida, aunque ni siquiera me veas entre todas las demas, me conformo solo con verte una vez…
Te admiro como artista eres especial, un gran comediante , bailarin y cantante pero sobre todas las cosas eres MI AMOR inalcansable…te seguire amando a pesar del tiempo y la distancia que nos separa…
Cuando tu sonries me llenas de alegria… voy a contarte algo, que te veo en aquellos programas donde Super Junior estaba y cuando aparece el subtitulo en español no le presto ni la mas minima atención solo te veo ti y tu sonrisa  me llena el alma… me olvidote todo y de miro solamente a ti…Te Amo! , no cambies jamas… sos tan lindo!  No se porque dices que eres feo… te veo y eres una persona transparente no importa si haces el ridiculo o los demas quieren dejarte en ridiculo…eso me hizo enamorar de ti, tu sencilles, tu humildad todo lo que vale en la vida… ese ser humano  tan frágil a veces  son las cosas que tome de ti en cuenta para amarte mas cada dia que pasa.
Quiero que este dia tan especial como es el dia de los enamorados seas feliz con quien este contigo…me conformo con que tu lo seas, yo aquí te seguire amando, porque te llevare en mi corazon siempre…
Prometo tratar e ser feliz…regalar dulces, abrazar fuerte a quien tenga a mi lado, que por cada abrazo pensare que tu estas a mi lado TE AMO! SE FELIZ!....Aqui estare  amándote a la distancia y pidiéndole a mi estrella que te cuide e ilumine tu camino…

Eso a sido todo por hoy, les deseo a todos un hermoso día de San Valentin... aunque sea de lejos... Bye bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario